Open Performance portablE SeismiC Imaging (OPESCI) is a framework for subsurface imaging. Its development focus on exploiting modern trends in computer science and numerical analysis to achieve performance portability across modern many-core computer architectures while maintaining a high level abstraction that allows rapid research, development and deployment.
- Stencil languages, domain specific languages (DSLs) for finite difference.
- DSLs for finite element methods and spectral element methods.
- Code generation, autotuning and compiler research.
- Automatic differentiation.
- Parallel algorithms.
- Multi-layered abstractions and performance portability.
To know more about OPESCI components and browse their documentation, please follow these links:
- Devito - Fast Finite Difference Computation
Feel free to get involved via GitHub or by emailing us directly for further details.